Why perform a DPI?
The main objective of this examination is to timely apply corrective actions if needed. Besides, DPI allows you the opportunity to do improvements in quality.
- Re-assure that deadlines will meet.
- Keep control of the production process.
- Take corrective actions if needed.
Elements of During Production Inspection Service:
- DPI is executed when 40%-60% of the production process has complete. It gives a detailed look at the manufacturing process, the type of material used, and the quality checks before the final product.
- This inspection service identifies the entire production process in detail.
- It is ideal where the production process requires precision and strong quality checks.
- DPI also confirms the production capacity of any supplier to the buyer.
- Quality of the equipment used in the production process.
- All quality measures that are specified by the buyer are considered or not.